Saturday, March 5, 2011

special in my eyes
since you’re in my life
always on my mind
so special in my eyes

everyday and night
i feel i found home
and singing you this song
you never be alone
special in my eyes

i can’t wait til the sun comes down
cause a good girl is so hard to find
see i train to obey your order
just like a soldier, sir yes sir

i wanna be your number one
without you i’m half blank like minus one
i think about you all the time
before i go to sleep everynight

ur first thing in the morning
got you inside me since day one
bury me six feet deep underground
it’s crazy yeah you proudly would
pray for your love too
if you was in my shoes

when you down i got you chill
towards you i stay class til forever still
i’m drawn to be down with you
in my arms girl
you’d be safe inside

eventhough you play hard to get
i never expect you would like me back
it’s hard to believe we connect
day by day we seize down the gap
to the sky we fled

i still remember the first time we met
arbitary girl is like a fairy tale
it fast left me drain completely
and ever since then
i blend with my misery

but everything is different now
coming at you is the ring and the wedding gown
you gotta be around when i’m down
be a good friend, the most profound

cause i’m gonna do the same thing
without you i’m senseless
cause you’re my instinct
di celah kaki hujan
kita berdansa, bercumbu dalam hasrat

everything is gonna be alright
trust me cause i’m giving you my life
how do i get you to understand
i gotta have you more than just best friend

i gotta have you to be my last
i don’t want you to be my past
baby no doubt, in a matter of fact
i wanna be your future
ku seduh kasih sehalus sutera

i want you to be my last
and i don’t want you to be my past
baby no doubt, in a matter of fact
i wanna be your future
bernafas dalam ikatan suci

everything is gonna be alright
trust me cause i’m giving you my life
how do i get you to understand
all i want is you to be my man

No comments:

Post a Comment