Saturday, March 5, 2011

Unblessing Life

Crawling In Disgrace!
So much pain, that i cannot pretend
Restless soul shocking in hollowness.. In hollowness!

Emptiness this soul completelly this hole

Reallity of this fate is denied in this only hope
choose in my own path..

I dont feel allright..

I neverable being careless..

How can i explain in despair?, i will walk through this hell


Ya Tuhan begitu pekatnya ruang jiwaku

hanya kematian terus samar memanggil
singkirkan harapan yang terus memudar
Semakin tak bermakna, semakin tak bercahaya
Inikah garis hidup yang tak terberkati..

I will walk.. through this Hell..

Heal this wounded soul!

Heal this soul,

I'm just an empty word, sound of meaningless
Buried in speechless.. Despair!
How can i explain in despair?

How can i explain from despair?

i will walk through this hell
Shut up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment